In this customer-facing role, the ReStore Associate provides terrific service to our shoppers and donors alike. Whether you're processing donations, merchandising, helping direct customers to their next great find, or showcasing our product on our social media channels, you represent Habitat for Humanity Ontario Gateway North with integrity, professionalism, and a can-do attitude.
Every donation to and purchase from our ReStore is tied to our mission of bringing communities together to help families build strength, stability and self-reliance through affordable home ownership, and support build projects in our community.
What's in it for you?
- the opportunity to apply and expand your customer service skills while promoting an internationally recognized brand
- the chance to work in a diverse and inclusive environment
- for those with the knack, ability, and desire, the opportunity to showcase the store's product, following social media best-practice, on our online platforms (Facebook and Instagram)
- the opportunity to see the donation process through from start to finish, knowing that the results of your efforts make a positive impact on real people in our community
- and perhaps most importantly, you work with an OUTSTANDING group of people
What's in it for us?
- we're getting a top-notch performer who can wow us, both as an individual contributor and a team player
- a customer-centric, donor appreciator who understands the value our shoppers and donors represent to our organization and our mission
- a reliable team member with integrity and thoughtfulness, who demonstrates a can-do attitude every day
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code. Applicants need to make any accommodation requests for the interview or selection process known in advance. Habitat for Humanity Ontario Gateway North will arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation for the selection process which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Habitat for Humanity Ontario Gateway North wishes to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The selected candidate will be required to consent to a criminal record check.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 16-35 per week
Salary: $16.55 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Are you able to lift up to 100 lbs. (assisted)?
- Are you proficient with social media (posting on FB and IG)?
- Are you available to work rotational Saturdays?
- This position pays $16.55 an hour. Is this acceptable to you?
- Class G Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person