Multicrete Systems Inc., headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, is a leader in the Shotcrete, Concrete, and Grout industry. Multicrete specializes in both producing material and building customized equipment for such industry.
We are currently seeking to expand out Winnipeg Branch by adding a some Commercial Cleaners.
From the very start, Multicrete Systems has maintained high standards of integrity and service and the dedication to these ideals are the keys to our past, the present and our future in the mining and construction industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the Fabrication Manager, the Commercial Cleaner will be responsible for:
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment in the shop;
- Cleaning equipment when it returns from projects;
- Help put boxes/parts away as they come in.
- Operate a power washer to clean concrete off equipment.
Note: This job is in a concrete facility that has dust. Employees will be required to wear a respirator.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years of general cleaning and maintaining in an industrial setting;
- Comfortable working alone.
- Excellent Communication Skills is required;
- Self-Starter with the ability to multi-task is a fast-paced environment.
MUST have a valid general driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commercial cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 5 Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person