The Front End department of Choices Markets in South Surrey has a part time opening for a friendly, people-oriented individual to join its team! We are looking for candidates who are able to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends.
A cashier’s responsibilities include:
- providing excellent customer service whilst running a till;
- responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries;
- keeping retail areas and workspaces clean; and
- helping out in other departments as needed.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- hardworking, energetic and a good team player;
- able to count money efficiently and accurately;
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs; and
- willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
Customer service experience would also be helpful but is not necessary, and on the job training will be provided.If this sounds like you, apply today!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $17.25 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person