United Roofing Inc. is a growing and dynamic industry leader that prides itself on safety, quality and customer satisfaction. In the past decade, United Roofing has grown from a small residential roofing business into a fully integrated building envelope contractor. Our offices in Calgary and Edmonton offer superior Commercial Roofing, Siding & Building Envelope Services, Traffic Coatings Application & Commercial Below Ground Waterproofing.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Receptionist to join our growing team. Hours are Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm.
What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate will be a reliable and responsible person who can work efficiently in a team atmosphere, using their knowledge and skills to achieve the task at hand. A safe professional mentality and solid work ethic are important to our company culture.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phone calls/take detailed messages for every call.
- Monitor emails.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail/deliveries.
- Assist all visitors.
- Order office supplies and other consumables as needed.
- Misc. errands and internal tasks (scanning, faxing, filing, etc.).
- Help with general accounting (invoices, payments, credits, etc.).
- Monthly Statement reconciliation.
- Schedule and conduct internal maintenance appts (internet, plumber, electrician, etc.).
- Managing various service providers related but not limited to, utilities providers and other services related to the office managing.
- Any and all internal troubleshooting.
- Track important dates.
- Ensure business licenses and general paperwork is kept up to date.
- Schedule meetings and order lunches.
- Set up email addresses/signatures and keep emails up to date.
What United Roofing can offer you:
- Positive and enjoyable work environment.
- Paths to advancement within company.
- Co-pay health insurance (after 6 months).
Necessary for Employment:
- Highly efficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient in Gmail, Google Suite.
- Basic understanding of differences and relations between suppliers, clients, business expenses, etc.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and email communication.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Reliable and responsible with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
Assets for applicants:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a similar job.
- Experience with QuickBooks.
- Training can/will be provided for any hired candidate.
We will only consider experienced applicants.
Only selected applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Administrative work: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person