The Sobr Market is a premier destination for non-alcoholic beverages in Winnipeg, offering a wide range of non-alcoholic alternatives for those looking to enjoy refreshing and exciting options without alcohol. Our mission is to provide a diverse selection of high-quality beverages that cater to the needs and preferences of our customers.
As a Retail Sales Associate at The Sobr Market, you will play a vital role in creating a welcoming and informative shopping experience for our customers. You will be responsible for helping customers explore our extensive selection of non-alcoholic beverages, providing recommendations, and ensuring they leave with the perfect products for their preferences and needs.
- Greet and assist customers in a friendly and approachable manner.
- Provide expert guidance on our range of non-alcoholic beverages, including dealcoholized wine, non-alcoholic beer, zero proof spirits, alcohol-free cocktails, and many more options great tasting options that do not mimic their alcohol counterpart.
- Maintain a clean and organized store environment, including shelves, displays, and the checkout area.
- Operate the cash register and handle transactions accurately.
- Keep up-to-date with product knowledge, promotions, and special offers.
- Fulfill pick-up and local delivery orders placed online or over the phone.
- Restock shelves and maintain inventory levels.
- Address customer inquiries and resolve any issues or concerns promptly.
- Assist with store opening and closing procedures.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve sales targets and provide exceptional customer service.
- Opportunity to work special events/markets/festivals.
- Previous retail sales experience – minimum 2 years.
- Knowledge and interest in non-alcoholic beverages is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to carry restock product up/down stairs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Competitive hourly wage.
- Employee discounts on product.
- Access to Health Spending Account post probationary period.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-37.5 per week
Salary: $15.50-$17.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R3N 0C8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Please note your availability. Currently the store is open the following days/hours:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, SATURDAY: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
THURSDAY, FRIDAY: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Shifts start 15 minutes prior to opening and end 15 minutes after closing.
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-23
Expected start date: 2023-10-05