Spend time with seniors who have a wealth of stories and experience and enjoy everyday moments with them that are full of smiles and laughter. That’s what you’ll find at Selection Group, a proud Québec company.
Come join a team that cares about people and puts residents first. The safety of our residents and our employees is our top priority.
At Selection Group, you’ll build meaningful relationships that don’t end when your shift does. Here we’re all about building a family atmosphere!
- Maintain the residence common areas
- Clean the pool, fitness rooms, shared bathrooms, etc.
- Provide support, when needed, to our other teams, because like any happy family, we’re a tight-knit group!
- Give our residents a clean and pleasant living space They’ll be incredibly grateful!
- Will be part of a team that puts seniors’ well-being and comfort at the heart of what we do
- Will have the opportunity to be a part of the residents’ daily lives and contribute to making their living environment a great place to be
- Will enjoy stable hours that make it easy to plan personal activities during your time off and achieve work-life balance Yes, really!
- Can receive basic prescription drug insurance, fully paid by Selection Group, depending on your employment status
- Can enjoy very low-cost meals prepared with love by our team
Not to brag, but our facilities are state-of-the-art and world class! Rest assured that you’ll work in a safe environment: We provide you with personal protection equipment.
- Do you greet the unexpected with a smile on your face, all while remaining attuned to the needs of others?
- Do you feel a sense of pride from keeping your environment spick and span?
- Are you independent and able to adhere to an assigned schedule?
- Are you comfortable with everything from maintaining pool pH levels to making sure residence entranceways are secure?
- Are you a natural with a polisher and a broom?
We’d like to thank all applicants in advance, but will only be contacting those selected for an