ReFuel Mobile are experiencing growth and are looking for resourceful, innovative candidates to join our team. We hold ourselves to a high standard of service and are committed to giving our customers an outstanding experience while we build the fueling infrastructure of the future. Our mission is powered by teamwork, passion, and respect. Think you might be a good fit? We want to hear from you!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Major responsibility is the safe operations of an assigned vehicle (single axle Ford F-550)
· Ensures that all deliveries are made on schedule.
· Perform regular safety checks of the vehicle(s), keep the truck clean, and ensure that proper preventative maintenance and lubrication is carried out as required.
· Ensures that safe loading/unloading techniques are followed.
· Is safety conscious; know steps and procedures required in case of an accident; follows detailed procedures as stipulated.
· Maintains current legislated/Company required licenses, permits, etc.
· Has good knowledge of the highway traffic Act, practices safe driving techniques and maintains a good driving record.
· Ensures high quality of service to customers.
· Maintains and promotes REFUEL MOBILE’s Business
· Understands and follows REFUEL MOBILE health & safety and environmental policies and procedures.
· Sales calls to grow Energy Business
· Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· Must have a valid G driver’s license.
· Must have a good driving record.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills.
· Experienced with Transportation of Dangerous Goods. (training can be provided)
· Must be trained in WHMIS and Fire Safety. (training can be provided)
· Must have or be able to obtain various licenses, permits and/or certificates as required.
· Some lifting is involved.
· Some pulling of hoses.
· Extended periods of sitting/driving.
· No supervisory responsibilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00-$25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
We provide a touchless environment and and app the PPE required
Work Location: In person