NEXT Compression specializes in the design, fabrication, assembly, service, and retrofit of gas compressor packages. We also bring our core competencies to other rotating mechanical systems. We service multiple industries around the world and apply that experience to each opportunity. Our growing international footprint is the result of our ability to evolve with changing priorities and our commitment to challenge both our clients and ourselves to create lasting value.
We are growing and are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team! In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefit package, along with the opportunity to broaden your exposure and knowledge.
Reporting to the Projects & Engineering Manager, the Project Manager is responsible for managing NEXT gas compressor projects while concurrently maintaining and growing the customer relationship.
You will be responsible for:
- Project scope, deliverables, cost, profitability, schedule, quality and resources:
- Leading the project team to “deliver what was promised, when it’s promised” while maintain or exceeding the as-sold project margin.
- Strengthening the customer relationship throughout the duration of the project.
- Managing and supporting collaboration of internal project resources and third party alliances.
- Maintaining project schedule and creating solutions for schedule improvement/recovery.
- Managing change order creation & implementation.
- Managing the deliverables of NEXT Engineering, Design, Procurement, Production & Quality Control.
- Ownership of continuous project improvement including leadership of post-job evaluation and improvement enactment process.
- Ensuring clear and regular communication within the team and with the customer.
- Engaging with NEXT Sales team to help grow customer relationships and ensure future sales opportunities.
- Assisting with the development and support of Project Management tools, procedures, training and other initiatives.
- Following and enforcing procedures and guidelines outlined in the NEXT Safety Manual and OHS regulations.
- Managing multiple tasks and duties, while meeting daily deadlines, in a consistent manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or graduate from an Accredited Technological Institute.
- Strong time management skills with a strong work ethic and exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong negotiating and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of technical and non-technical people.
- Extensive and exceptional customer service practices.
- Ability to work proactively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas industry regulations, standards and practices.
We look forward to hearing from you. In meantime check out our website at www.nextcomp.ca. We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Oil & gas: 3 years (preferred)
- Project management: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person