Location: 396 Connell St., Woodstock, New Brunswick
There’s nothing cookie-cutter about Pizza Hut. Not our pizzas. Not our people. And definitely not the way we live life. Around here, we don’t settle for anything less than food we’re proud to serve. And we don’t just clock in. Not when we can also become our best, make friends, and have fun while we’re at it. We’re the pizza company that lives life unboxed.
As part of our family we offer you:
- Affordable Health and Dental Benefits after probationary period (over 30hrs/week)
- Competitive compensations and advancement opportunities
- Bursary program
- Employee Discounts
- Refer a Friend Program
- Fun work atmosphere!
- Provide a top-notch guest experience
- Customer service duties include taking orders and answering questions.
- Kitchen duties include preparing dough, portioning toppings, and cooking pizzas.
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment to ensure one hundred percent customer satisfaction
Apply for this opportunity if you:
- Have Friendly, Dependable qualities and have a positive attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Possess organization skills with the ability to multitask
- Enjoy working flexible shifts, including weekends and nights
Pizza Hut is a proud franchise that is part of the FMI family!
The Franchise Management Group of Companies (FMI) is one of the largest franchise owner/operators in North America. We own numerous franchised restaurants operating under the Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell and Panera Bread brands (among others). FMI is a growing organization, ranked among the Best Managed companies in Canada. We have been recognized for other awards such as, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality, Best Workplaces for Inclusion and Best Workplaces for Professional Development.