Why Join the Union Tractor Team:
Opportunity for Advancement
Employee Appreciation & Well-Being
Safety Oriented Workplace
Clean, Healthy and Positive Work Environment
WE ARE GROWING…..BE PART OF THE UT FUTURE!!!!
Come join our team of passionate individuals and experience our company culture where we strive to improve and better ourselves day in and day out so we can better support our employees and customers. If you have a positive attitude with being an enthusiastic team player and thrive in innovation, you would be a great fit for our organization.
Who We Are:
Founded in 1927, Union Tractor backs its product selection with almost 100 years of experience and as the largest non-O.E.M. heavy equipment parts and service dealer in Western Canada our mandate has always been to provide OEM quality service and parts at aftermarket prices, with 6 locations through Western Canada.
Our key market segments include Construction, Pipeline, Oil Sands, Aggregate, Forestry, Road Building, Mining, Oil & Gas, and Transportation.
*Gear Up for An Exciting Career*
*Get multi-brand experience in heavy duty off road equipment*
- Parking and PPE Provided
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Benefits Package includes coverage for dental, health, disability, and life insurance
- Paid Vacation Days
- Company Pension Plan
- Company Events
- Company Vehicle
Our Sales Department is looking for a Sales Representative who is committed to customer satisfaction with providing value at every interaction, meeting (and exceeding) monthly quotas and substantially contributing to the growth of the company, then this role is for you.
Job Duties but Not Limited To:
- Promote and sell heavy equipment parts, undercarriage, shop services and a range of heavy equipment related supplies
- Meet with equipment owners and operators to provide value solutions for their business
- Provide point of contact for Owners and operators
- Participate in related association, tradeshow, and customer events
- Must have the ability to generate sales via existing and targeted accounts and grow market share in the designated territory
- Able to analyze sales reports and incorporate into planning and directives
- Able to generate sales via existing and targeted accounts and grow market share in the designated territory
- Willing and able to do weekly call reports and call planners
- Other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 2-3 years of sales experience
- Solid set of computer skills with MS office
- Knowledge of heavy equipment industry
- Product Support experience
- A customer driven positive attitude
- Team player with a positive and a proactive attitude
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lb
- Overnight travel may be required
- Overtime as required
- Hazards associated with the trade
- Office and Field locations
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Closing Date: The job posting will be open until suitable candidate is found
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Union Tractor is an equal opportunity employer, where we celebrate diversity and inclusivity. We are committed to creating a safe, free of discrimination and free of harassment work environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and company needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you comfortable working in both office and field conditions?
- How many years of off-road heavy equipment service or parts sales experience do you have?
Work Location: In person