- Manage and prioritize incoming emails and phone call recordings for all incoming leads
- Reviewing and managing data entry for online leads databases
- Data entry into internal online software for production of estimates and projects
- Data entry into template documents for contracts
- Data entry into online accounting software for generating invoices
- Regular Data entry into Excel spreadsheet
- General support to President and Vice President as needed
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or similar role.
- Proficient in using Google Suite (Docs, Sheets) and other office software.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Discretion when handling confidential information.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills.
This is primarily a work-from home, flexible part-time position in Calgary. A computer or laptop with internet connection is required. If you are a highly organized individual with excellent communication skills, confidence in speaking with homeowners on the telephone, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment supporting executives in their day-to-day operations.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for further consideration.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 8 per week
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Calgary, AB T2J 6X6
Application deadline: 2023-09-25
Expected start date: 2023-09-26