Welcome to Cambie Plaza Dental, our team is growing!
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Certified Dental Assistant to join our family-oriented practice. Located in Richmond BC, our practice focuses on patient health and education.
As the right candidate, you will:
- Greet patients
- Prepare exam rooms
- Help the dentist during patient examinations and other dental procedures
- Able to take digital x-rays
- Sterilize and disinfect equipment
- Set up of instrument trays
- Clean exam rooms and replenish supplies
- Order dental supplies, keeping up with sale items and discounts
- Establishing good relationships with sales reps
- Monthly maintenance of dental equipment and cleaning protocols
- Assist with infection control protocols
- When not working with patients, you will also assist with administrative tasks, including answering phones and organizing patient records as needed
At Cambie Plaza Dental, we provide a healthy work environment with great hours, supportive staff and competitive wages. Ability to speak a second language would also be a great asset, but not required! Hours are TUESDAYS-THURSDAYS 9am to 6pm with 1 hour lunch, and SATURDAYS 9am-4pm (subject to schedule changes). We also have free parking for staff if needed.
If you are passionate about patient health, possess a high standard of quality care and attention to detail, then please contact our office. We would love to meet you! Your wage will reflect years of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00-$35.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, BC V6X 1L5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (required)
- Certified Dental Assistant (required)
Work Location: In person