Our Mission: Bridges in rural Manitoba and Saskatchewan are being replaced instead of repaired or neglected instead of maintained, adding undue cost to taxpayers.
Our Solution: we collaborate with local leaders to provide fiscally responsible, proactive, and preventative maintenance options.
Our Advantage: we empower clients by uniquely combining engineering and construction expertise.
Our clients include municipal, provincial, and federal governments, First Nations peoples, short-line rail companies, and trail associations. Our body of work consists of vehicular, rail and pedestrian bridges.
Apply today to join the prairie’s leading rural bridge company! Find out more about us at www.pier-solutions.ca
As a Pier Solutions Bridge Craftsperson, your core goal is to uphold the highest level of professionalism on all sites, demonstrating teamwork, integrity, service, quality, and a hard work ethic in all your interactions with coworkers, subcontractors, and clients. Your project responsibilities include the following:
- Performing general labour on construction sites
- Identifying creative construction methods to complete work requirements efficiently
- Working with project managers to maintain on-site documentation, including site safety records and daily job-site logs
Pier Solutions values promoting individuals from within. This position will give you opportunities for career growth and development, and you may be considered for a larger role as a lead hand as our company also grows and develops.
- Ability to work on the road in Manitoba and Saskatchewan
- Class 5 license; Class 3 or 1A is very beneficial
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.50-$28.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oakbank, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- General Labour: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person