Precision Diesel is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry.
We require a 310T Truck & Coach Technician or experienced Apprentice. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Why work at Precision Diesel?
- Positive atmosphere
- Air-conditioned shop
- The latest tools, software and equipment
- Diverse types of work
- Apprenticeship advancement support
- Excellent wages
- Health & Dental Benefits
The only shop that can train you to acquire multiple licenses.
- 425A Agricultural Equipment Technician
- 310T Truck & Coach Technician
- 310S Automotive Service Technician
We help you apply for these grants and programs.
- Apprenticeship Training Grant
- Apprenticeship Completion Grant & Bonus
- Government Interest Free Tool & Training Loans
- Tradesperson Tool Deductions
Salary is commensurate with experience. Isn’t it time to love your job?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $30.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winchester, ON K0C2K0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Mechanic: 3 years (preferred)
- Class G Licence (preferred)