At Redhead Equipment we do Whatever It Takes to meet the needs of our customers and have been doing so for 75 years. We deliver the most dependable brands of agricultural, construction and truck and trailer equipment across 10 locations in Saskatchewan.
As a Construction Equipment Service Technician at our Lloydminster branch you will be responsible for the inspection, diagnosis, repair, and service of equipment in our service shop.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/qualities:
– Overall mechanical ability
– Experience and/or formal trade training in Construction Equipment mechanics
– Strong computerized diagnostic skills using OEM specific programs
– Proficiency reading and interpreting hydraulic & electric schematics
– Commitment to customer service and pride in quality workmanship
– Positive and team-oriented attitude
– Preference will be given to candidates with Journeyperson status
Any trade journeyperson or experience will be considered.
Redhead Equipment offers on-going training opportunities, an industry leading compensation package including different benefit packages to meet your family’s needs, a matching RRSP plan and a positive and safe work environment.
Diversity and inclusion are an important priority for Redhead Equipment. We are committed to selections based on merit and encourage the full participation of diversity groups.
If you are looking for an environment where you can develop to be the best of the best and build a stable career we want to talk to you.