Sodrox Chemicals Ltd. is a full-service chemical distributor with facilities in Guelph, ON and Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, QC. Sodrox is a registered ISO 9001 company and is a long standing member of Responsible Distribution Canada (RDC). We deliver to customers in Canada and the USA using our own fleet of drivers.
Sodrox is a family-owned busines founded in 1984 and has a long and reputable history working within the industrial corrosives sector. Drivers are paid on an hourly basis, with overtime over 44 hours per week. Benefits are provided after three months of employment.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Bulk liquid tanker shipments - full truck and intermediate bulk.
- Handling and safe delivery of industrial corrosives
- Deliveries in ON, QC, NY, MI, etc.
- Completion of daily logs and shipping documents
- Typically one overnight run per week
- Valid AZ license is required.
- Ability to operate in USA is strongly preferred, and company will assist in acquiring FAST card. Drivers who already possess FAST card will receive higher starting wage.
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) experience is an asset, but this training is provided.
- Tanker experience is preferred but not required.
- As of January 2022, candidates who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (two or more doses of an approved vaccine) are preferred.
Candidates should be able to provide driver's abstract, CVOR abstract, criminal record check.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Social distancing, HEPA filtration, limiting contact
- Are you currently eligible to cross the border into the United States (passport, vaccination status, etc.)?
- AZ License: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person