We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Office Administrator to join our team. The Office Administrator will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient day-to-day operations of our office. This position involves a wide range of responsibilities, including administrative tasks, office management, and providing support to various departments within the organization. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver with excellent communication skills and a strong ability to multitask.
· Manage and organize office files, documents, and records.
· Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence, emails, and phone calls.
· Maintain office supplies inventory and order supplies as needed.
· Assist in preparing reports, presentations, and spreadsheets.
· Schedule meetings, appointments, and manage calendars for staff.
· Ensure the office is clean, organized, and well-maintained.
· Serve as a point of contact between employees, clients, and external partners.
· Assist in planning and coordinating company events and meetings
· Assist in processing receivables and payables
· Greet and assist visitors to the office.
· High school diploma or equivalent; associate's or bachelor's degree preferred.
· Proven experience in office administration or a related role.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
· Strong organisational and time-management skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to work independently and in a team.
· Discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
· Knowledge of office equipment and basic maintenance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person