MACK / VOLVO DEALERSHIP
We are looking for an individual with a great attitude, that is willing and able to be a contributing member of a great team. Experience with diagnostics is a definite asset, as well as general mechanical - heavy repairs on all types of Trucks & Trailers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Diagnose malfunctions and perform vehicle repairs and maintenance
* Related assigned duties within qualification level, in accordance with all relevant guidelines and requirements. Test-drive vehicles to ensure repairs resolved the problem.
* Identifies and reports any additional maintenance and/or repairs found necessary in conducting assigned repairs and maintenance required to be performed by technicians with a higher qualification level if necessary.
* Records time spent, parts used and repairs and/or maintenance conducted, on appropriate internal forms.
* Maintains a safe and clean, productive and efficient work area.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Ability to proactively problem-solve and think logically
* Good mechanical aptitude
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* 310 T Truck and Coach Technician License
* 1-5 years' experience on heavy fleet equipment and vehicles
* Advanced understanding of schematics and diagrams
* Own the tools applicable to position
* Valid driver's license required
Permanent Full Time
Excellent Benefit plan available
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Starting at $32.00/Hour (Wage Increase upon successful completion of Mack/Volvo Training)
Monday to Friday and some Saturday Shifts - If Required
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $32.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- 310T Truck and Coach license (required)
Work Location: In person