Location: Wiarton, ON
On a daily basis, you will be required to:
- Process stone into broken flagstone, Drywall, Wall Coursing & other saleable material.
- Use a hammer & chisel to touch up stone products.
- Measure & grade stone.
- Accurately pile stone on skids.
- Work together with co-workers to optimize production.
- Adhere to safe work practices in accordance with company policies and the OHSA.
- Keep work area clean of debris.
The ideal candidate would be one of the following:
- You are looking for a long-term relationship where your contribution is essential.
- You like teamwork and collaboration.
- You are self-motivated, punctual, and disciplined.
- You perform your duties with discernment.
- Employment status: Permanent / Full-time.
- Salary $19 - $19.50 per hour.
- Schedule: 7am to 4:30pm from Monday to Thursday – 7am to 3:30 on Friday.
- Pension plan with employer contribution.
- Extended healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Short and long-term disability.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
Any experience deemed equivalent will be considered. Please note that The Polycor Group. is committed to employment equity, and all submissions will be processed confidentially. We will only contact those individuals whose applications are under consideration.
About Polycor Ontario – A Polycor Group Company
Polycor Ontario, formerly known as Ebel Quarries, is now part of the Polycor Group. Polycor Group is the world’s leading natural stone quarrier and our core mission is to make people fall in love with natural stone. Our world-class reputation comes from a great legacy of stone work on historical landmarks, institutional, commercial and residential projects. Founded in Quebec City (Canada) in 1987, the company now employs nearly 1,350 people and owns over 50 quarries and 20 manufacturing plants across North America and Europe. For more information, please visit our website us at polycor.comand www.ebelquarries.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$19.50 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person