Do you have 3 to 5 years' experience in troubleshooting and diagnosing electronic, electrical, hydraulics and pneumatic issues in a manufacturing environment? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Does working in a fast paced and challenging environment appeal to you?
Look no further, this opportunity is for you!
Reliance Products Ltd. has been manufacturing industrial packaging and outdoor recreation products in Winnipeg for over 60 years. The average tenure at Reliance is 16+ years, which has helped us to establish a strong people-oriented culture.
Awesome Relationships, Continuous Improvement, Exceptional Service, and Succeed Together Safely are not just words, these are our core values. These strong core values are exemplified every day in how we deal with our customers, our suppliers, and each other.
All roles within Reliance are filled in respect of equal opportunity and offer market competitive salaries and comprehensive paid benefit packages.
Please take the time to discover the open opportunity outlined below and who knows.....you could be the next member of our growing family!
PURPOSE: To diagnose electrical, electronic, and computer-based problems with our process equipment. To assist the maintenance team with advanced problem-solving techniques following the company based PDCA problem solving methodology. To assist the engineering group with automation projects for production. To assist in all capital equipment installations.
Summary of Duties, Responsibilities, Typical Activities and Assignments:
- To improve process equipment efficiencies by reducing machine breakdown and overall maintenance expenses.
- To learn the fundamentals of blow molding to help diagnose and test molding equipment.
- To assist with the install of processing equipment.
- Perform electrical preventative and predictive maintenance
- Electronic Certification (Certified Electronic Technologist (CET)) or equivalent
- 3-5 years experiencing in troubleshooting electronics, electrical, mechanical hydraulics, pneumatic in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in reading electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Good mechanical skills
- Experience in the plastics industry is an asset
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $30.00-$40.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-16