Our new facility is busier than ever and we are looking for a skilled Automotive Technician to join our Service team!
A few of the benefits you’ll enjoy include:
- Some the latest equipment and technology!
- Ongoing dealership and manufacturer training to stay on top of current products and emerging issues!
- Company benefits upon start date!
- Relocation assistance will be considered for non-residents of Grande Prairie!
Diagnose, repair & complete approved service on customer vehicles as described in work orders and mechanical inspection forms.
Work with computerized diagnostic equipment & other testing devices to isolate vehicle problems. Advise associates on work performed, general vehicle condition, and future repair requirements
GM experience a definite asset
Valid driver's license with clean driving record
Reliable, motivated & driven to deliver quality workmanship & a superior customer service
Continuously looking to learn & use new skills
An individual who values a strong team-based workplace
Flexible, patient & calm when working on tight schedules
Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 4:30 pm with rotational Saturdays
"Grande Prairie Wheaton Chevrolet Cadillac is a proud member of the Wheaton Group of Companies."
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3X9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- journeyman automotive technician: 2 years (required)
- Driver's License (required)
Work Location: In person