Looking for candidates who have 1 to 3 years of selling experience. This role is mostly selling to customers.
We are looking for candidates who have open availability. Mostly need someone to fill day time shift.
Please add your availability to your resume.
Position Title: Sales Associate • Reports to: Store Manager • Supervises: Does not supervise associates
- Demonstrated sales results
- Available for varied weekly shifts including weekend, closing and peak shifts
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supports delivering sales plan through selling effectiveness.
- Consistently execute to the selling model
- Meet selling goals/expectations during scheduled shifts
- Build highly satisfied and loyal customer base through engagement, conversion and capturing customer e-mail
Telling The Brand Story:
- Support replenishment activities that keep the store full and abundant
- Assist with floorsets, window changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as directed
- Abide by policies and procedures as directed
- Abide by Asset Protection and safety messages in daily operations
* Note: The primary position responsibilities outlined above are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be required depending on the volume and complexity of the store
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $17.35 per hour
- Selling: 3 years (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person