Our growing dental clinic in the beautiful mountain community of Canmore is looking to add an experienced Level II Registered Dental Assistant to our amazing team of dental professionals. We are looking for someone who is able to work in a fast-paced environment, has a passion for learning and working collaboratively with exceptional team. A can-do, positive attitude is a must.
We offer mentorship from highly skilled and experienced dental professionals. This is a great opportunity to take your career to new heights.
Responsibilities and Duties.
· All RDA responsibilities for the RDA Level II under CADA
· Scheduling patients next treatments as needed
- General assistant duties
- Sterilization and infection control Qualifications and Skills
- Scaling Module (Preferable but not required)
- Ortho Module (Preferable but not required)
- iTero scanner experience (Preferable but not required)
- Participate in meetings and training as required.
- Maintain current knowledge (technology, billing, practice admin, own job responsibilities)
- Develop and maintain positive interactions with patients.
- Undertake any other related duties as required.
- Registered with CADA (College of Alberta Dental Assistants)
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work independently.
· Team player with the ability to be flexible and work in a busy environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
· Full-time and part time position status, permanent long term employment
- Opportunity for advancement, team building activities.
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00-$36.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Canmore, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (required)
- Certified Dental Assistant (required)
Work Location: In person