Reports To: Operations Manager
What does a Restoration Project Manager (RPM) with Paul Davis do?
- Celebrate completion of projects with a team of skilled tradespeople, homeowners grateful to be back in their homes, and your Paul Davis team members
- Improve your community by serving others
- Continuously learn about improving results and setting proper expectations of others
- Learn new things daily about construction and building homes
- Have fun and be part of a growing business!
Our Project Managers work with customers, clients, staff and sub-contractors after traumatic events such as a fire or flood to clean up and repair damage to residential and commercial property. You will manage the renovation, as well as control and communicate the budget effectively. This means you will spend a good deal of time in the field to see your projects get completed properly.
Why The Team Needs You?
Serving others in their time of need is not easy. We will need you to build foundational relationships based on trust, actively listen, and find ways to manage a team to complete projects successfully. We also want a fun personality that enjoys getting results.
Why Join The Team?
We are an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial properties throughout the United States and Canada. Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth. Our team puts emphasis into living our Vision, Mission and Values to be more than just a service provider – our Restoration Project Managers are on the front lines of restoring their communities by leading others to complete construction projects on budget and up to the industry standard. You will have the autonomy after training to control your schedule and continually seek learning opportunities that will improve your skill set.
Deliver what you promise. Respect the individual. Have pride in what you do. Practice continuous improvement.
To provide extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need.
To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results.
Team Compensation and Benefits:
Team Qualifications (Requirements):
- Ongoing Leadership Development Program and industry events
- One on One mentorship
- Access to Paul Davis University and regular training opportunities
- Cell phone and computer provided by company
- Company vehicle and gas reimbursement
- RRSP matching
- Base salary and commission on projects completed. Our current Project Manager's yearly pay ranges from $50,000 to $100,000 depending on their production. No limit to earning potential.
Role on the Team (Job Functions):
- Ability to lead and develop team
- Career emphasis on learning and continuing education
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
Skills Desired of Team Member:
- Meet operational objectives of: Sales, Gross Margin, Brand Experience.
- Track metrics during weekly file meetings.
- Confirm budget and work orders before start of project.
- Ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
- Build relationships with key customers – direct and B2B.
- Seek partnerships to improve performance with vendors and tradesman.
- Self-motivated to get results.
- Loves working with clients and trades.
- Effectively schedules ahead while maintaining flexibility.
- Thrives under high performance environments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Is succinct and professional with written communication.
- Loves to work hard.
- Enjoys taking care of others.
Paul Davis is an equal opportunity employer.