Liquid Rubber Canada Inc. is a fast-growing company that combines e-commerce sales and traditional manufacturing of waterproof and protective coatings. We are looking for a detail-oriented and organized individual to join our team for the position of Logistics Coordinator. The position is permanent and the candidate will interact with the sales, logistics and production teams as well as customers to ensure timely fulfillment of orders received. The candidate should be comfortable with working on the internet, online and offline customer interaction and involvement in a variety of internal processes.
· Process online orders through Amazon, Shopify and Walmart platforms. Tasks include organizing orders online, printing packing slips and shipping labels, and working with the packaging team to ensure accurate and timely shipments.
· Communicate with customers and shipping companies over the phone, internet and in-person to process orders and resolve shipment issues.
· Handle the return process for online orders.
· Obtaining shipping quotes for domestic and international orders.
· Quick-learner and adaptable with excellent communication skills.
· Ability to stay organized and attentive to details in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
· Confident in interacting effectively with customers and co-workers.
· Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite of programs (Excel, Word).
· Ability to manage multiple tasks.
· Experience with Google Drive is a plus.
· Self-starter attitude with openness to challenges and learning new things.
· In office attendance required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $55,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-02