My Family Doctor Clinic is a new Primary Care Health Clinic located on the West-side of Lethbridge. We are a new and growing family medicine practice looking for new team members! My Family Doctor is currently looking for a Medical Receptionist to join our dynamic Primary Care team. Medical Receptionists at My Family Doctor are a valued and integral part of our Health Care team. Our Medical Receptionists work closely with our doctors, nurses and office assistants to ensure patients' needs are being communicated safely and effectively.
Medical Receptionist duties include:
- Answering the clinic phone and booking patient appointments
- Checking patients in to their appointments
- Assisting physicians with their appointment scheduling
- Scanning and indexing documents electronically
- Other duties included as needed
My Family Doctor is looking for an individual who is a concise communicator, motivated and able to work productively as a team member in a busy healthcare setting.
Preference will be given to applicants who have previous Medical Office reception work or previous reception work in a health care setting
My Family Doctor is able to offer:
- Competitive wages
- Benefits package
- Specialty Training (pending successful onboarding)
Successful candidates will be required to provide a copy of their CPR-BLS certification, and a current Criminal Record check with a Vulnerable Sectors search.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lethbridge, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-04-16