Are you seeking a practice where you can achieve a brighter future? At Royal Bay Dental Co. in the rapidly growing community of Royal Bay we are seeking the right associate dentist to join our highly engaged and aligned team.
You can expect to be joining a highly organized and well run practice with well established systems and processes to support your clinical work and success. Our strong new patient flow coming from the rapidly growing community of Royal Bay alongside world class practice support is available to help you create your desired salary and professional goals.
Our newly designed practice has been furnished with an inspiring and calming design as well as equipped with the latest in dental technology. To advance your clinical skillset our technology includes the iTero intraoral scanner, digital radiography, electric handpieces, PrepStart air abrasion micro etcher, and a full digital workflow. Our senior practicing dentist with training at the renowned Kois Centre is available for clinical and professional support where needed.
Clinical mentorship available in,
- Endodontics and restorative dentistry
- Comprehensive management of occlusion
- Injection moulding composite restorations
- Smile Design with porcelain and composite veneers
- Effective and painless anesthesia
- Surgical and bone grafting procedures
- Continuing Education allowance
- Daily salary guarantee
- Learn business fundamentals in operating a practice
- Full or part time position available
- Learn high level team and patient communication skills
Please visit our website www.royalbaydentalco.ca to learn more about our practice and to view some of the before and after photos of cases you can expect to be doing for yourself.
Applicants of all experience levels are welcome to apply. Please submit your resumé and cover letter to [email protected] and we look forward to discussing this position further with you!
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $150,000.00-$400,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Tuition reimbursement
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Blvd Victoria, BC V9C 0S9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person