We are small specialist office that arranges and performs neurological consultation and EMG testing. You will work closely with the staff to book appointments and register patients, take all incoming phone calls and communicate with patients.
Our work environment includes a modern office setting in a large medical clinic with free parking. Hours are 7.5 per day, Monday to Thursday.
We are looking for a Medical Receptionist to join our team. The successful candidate will have several years of experience and will be responsible for greeting patients, scheduling appointments, answering phones, filing paperwork, and providing administrative support to the medical staff. The ideal candidate should have excellent customer service skills, be highly organized and detail-oriented, and have a strong knowledge of medical terminology. Proficiency in the Practise Solutions EMR is necessary. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a stable desirable medical reception position.
- Greet patients and visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answer phones and direct calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Schedule appointments and maintain patient records.
- Collect payments and do billing for non-OHIP patients.
- Verify patient information and enter it into the EMR.
- Maintain a clean and organized reception area.
- Provide general administrative support.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: $23.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Waterloo, ON N2T 0C1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person