Barn Manager – Omega
Are you looking for a new opportunity with HyLife? HyLife provides limitless opportunities for passionate individuals like yourself. Our growing company is searching for internal talent in the role of Barn Manager at Omega located near the community of La Broquerie. This position reports to the Production Manager.
Your days will include:
- Order feed and carrying out feeding program
- Select, sort and load pigs for transport
- Prepping rooms for barn wash and for animal entry
- Receive pigs
- Perform minor maintenance tasks
- Perform general on farm duties
- Recognize and treat livestock health issues
- Maintain livestock performance records
- Other duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, you need to possess:
- Well organized and reliable
- Good communication skills
- Good work ethic
- Work well with others
- Availability to work rotating weekend shifts
- Minimum 2-year swine experience an asset
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at https://www.northstarats.com/HyLife/internal
If you are having trouble with your online application or have questions about your application, please call 204-424-2300.
Your career grows now!
HyLife has an accommodation process for employees and candidates with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation during your interview or potential employment because of a disability, please contact [email protected]. An HR representative will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be determined based on bona fide occupational work requirements and on a case-by-case basis. Our accommodation policy can be forwarded upon request.