You are the high-energy, happy, and friendly provider of an exceptional dining experience for our guests in our flagship Restaurant, Alto Kitchen and Bar. You have a passion for craft beers, great cocktails, and wine, and it shows in your job as well as your life. You will provide high quality food and beverage service to all guests in a professional and efficient manner. You will be very sales oriented and will be expected to have full knowledge of the Profitek Point of Sale system.
- Greet customers with a smile and answer their questions as required.
- Fulfill servers drink orders in a timely manner.
- Maintain familiarity with the composition of all cocktail menu items.
- Check identification of customers to make sure they meet the age requirements for the purchase of alcohol.
- Set bar according to established standards, ensuring that all items used are clean, undamaged and in a good state of repair.
- Adhere to and enforce all appropriate workplace regulations, compliances, and legislation regarding health and safety, food preparation standards, and company policies and procedures.
- Be continually aware of, and maintain, the highest standards of professionalism by following the company dress code and/or wearing the company uniform.
- Protect the health and safety of others by adopting safe work practices and reporting unsafe conditions immediately.
- Proactively attend to customer complaints in a professional manner
- Advise customers on food and beverage choices, making suggestions when necessary.
- Legal age to serve alcohol in B.C.
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent an asset.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of customers and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required.