Accurate HD Ltd.
Accurate HD is a growing leader in horizontal directional drilling and civil construction. We specialize in a wide variety of installations such as water and sewer, hydro, fiber optics, hydro vac services, aggregate services and more. We possess the finest people, experience, and equipment the industry has to offer.
Accurate HD is a COR-certified organization. The company is committed to ensuring workers go home safe each and every day.
Working with the Communication team, you are responsible for driving a Class 3 water truck and transporting equipment to and from job sites safely. Once on site, you will be helping out the crew and operating the horizontal directional drill.
Job Duties Responsibilities:
- Transport material and equipment safely
- Perform all maintenance inspections on equipment, daily pre-trip and post-trip inspection
- Keep daily driver logbook
- Operate a horizontal directional drill as per safe work procedures
- Assist on construction site as needed, load and unload materials, etc.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment by general clean-up of site and equipment
- Report any equipment hazards or issues
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and safety regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid driver’s license Class 1 or 3 with air brakes is required with a good driver’s abstract
- Able to drive manual transmissions
- Experience with heavy equipment is an asset
- Willingness to learn
- Willing and able to work out-of-town is considered an asset
- Physically capable of performing the duties of the position; standing, sitting, lifting, etc. for long periods
- Work in various weather conditions (hot/humid weather, rain, snow, winter, etc.)
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent observation skills
- Safety-first attitude
- Provide: Hard hat, High Vis Vest, CSA approved Steel-toed safety boots
- Benefits after 3 months
- Company matching RRSP contributions after 3 months
- Competitive wages
- Room for growth and advancement
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Accurate HD welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$26.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New Bothwell, MB R0A1C0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Class 3 Drivers Licence (preferred)
- Class 1 Drivers License (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person