MB Realty Advisors Canada Inc. is a Real Estate Development Advisory Company with over 40 years of expertise in sales & marketing, land acquisitions and joint ventures with the belief that any project at any stage of progress can be successful. Currently we are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as our Social Media Coordinator. We value individuals that are passionate about their work and committed to excellence.
If you are an individual continuing to learn marketing with an interest in real estate development, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity with additional portfolio materials.
The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for managing and maintaining our company's social media presence across various platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. This position is a part-time role, requiring 10-15 hours per week.
- Develop and execute social media strategies to promote our brand and services
- Manage and maintain our company's social media accounts, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Develop response matrices
- Schedule regular posts and create engaging content for each platform
- Monitor social media channels for customer inquiries and feedback
- Collaborate with our graphic design team to create visually appealing posts and media
- Ensure all social media content is consistent with our brand voice and messaging
- Other potential duties assigned by management
- Proven ability to manage multiple social media platforms, with strong knowledge in LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook
- Knowledge of Internet marketing and research
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient grasp of the English language, with excellent writing and editing skills
- Proficient level of Media Manipulation Software (Adobe Suite, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Self-motivated and energetic, with a passion for social media and digital marketing
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of real estate, architecture, design, etc.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: Remote