Proud to be 100% Canadian-owned, Northland Properties' are recognized as one of the most trusted names in hotels, restaurants, resorts, sports, construction, and asset management. Our well-known and loved brands have been bringing people together to celebrate unforgettable experiences across Canada, the US, Ireland, and the UK for over 50 years. As Canada’s fastest-growing hospitality group, we believe the foundation of our continued success is our people and their ability to take great care of our guests.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business, and we are on the hunt for positive, hospitality driven, team-oriented people to become a part of our service team. With many different key responsibilities a Server may have, this role is crucial in creating an outstanding experience for each and every guest that ensures they leave happier than when they came in, while helping to instill and uphold a strong sense of teamwork amongst co-workers.
Our restaurants are industry leaders in team development and offer unique opportunities for personal growth, regardless of where you are at in your career. You will be sure to make meaningful, career-enhancing connections and lifelong friends along the way.
Our menu, continuously developed by our Executive Chef, features globally inspired flavors and fresh, high quality ingredients. Our passion for the culinary arts and hospitality is evident in our menu, but also in our teams. Both our culinary and front of house staff members are made of people who work to make memorable experiences for our guests, from handcrafted dishes to flawless table service, focused on excellence in every detail.
- Truly orchestrate a memorable experience for your guests, accommodating and anticipating needs at every turn while going the extra mile
- Exhibit serving essentials such as helping to create guests orders, answering menu inquiries, running food, and supporting those around you
- Graciously handle guest concerns with the support of the management team, ensuring that every guest ultimately leaves happy
- Helping to maintain a clean and organized restaurant
- Strong ability to lead conversation in any setting
- Confident in connecting with people in an outgoing, positive and upbeat manner
- Team oriented
- Energetic and positive
- Comfortable sharing positive experiences about food and drink
- Experience in a serving role at a full-service restaurant considered an asset
- With our company, you will have the chance to:
- Gain valuable experience in time management and communication
- Expand your network with new connections
- Advance your people skills
- Grow your career in our rapidly expanding company
- Learn about opportunities for taking part in new restaurant opens across Canada and the USA
At Northland Properties, we are committed to building a network of talented professionals who can help to provide exceptional hospitality experiences. As an equal opportunity employer, we are constantly seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join us in various fields, including Construction, Finance, IT, HR, Marketing, and Support Center. To join our dedicated team and be a part of our thriving hospitality community, explore the exciting career opportunities available at https://northland.ca/careers/.