Stutters Restorations is a full-service restoration contractor specializing in insurance repair. Stutters was started as a small family business over 40 years ago and has grown to 6 offices throughout the south-central Interior of BC. Stutters has successfully completed every kind of restoration work imaginable; hospitals, schools, stores, restaurants, factories, libraries, laboratories, barns, apartment complexes, and private homes. We provide the highest standards of integrity, workmanship, and service by using the latest equipment and technology, and the most skilled individuals. At Stutters, we place an emphasis on our employees’ happiness, job satisfaction and success, and pride ourselves on our collaborative company culture.
As the face of the organization, you will be able to balance the needs of a variety of stakeholders including home owners, adjusters, and your own internal team. With a strong desire for success you will manage projects to completion, develop new relationships, and actively obtain new business.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of building principals, IICRC, and industry remediation protocol’s & insurance industry standards.
- Ability to market, develop relationships and generate business.
- Accuracy, attention to detail.
- Time management, multi-tasking, strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent delegation skills.
- Accurately build scopes using computerized sketching software.
- Review and approve estimations within defined timeframes.
- Interpret complex and diverse contracts, policies, and service level agreements and apply them to projects.
- Ensure all service level agreements are met through the life of a project.
- Balance a heavy workload; communicate between internal departments and other key players to ensure success.
- Meet defined revenue and profit margins.
- Manage all financial aspects of the project.
- Communicate outline of project, time frames, and any change to the home owner on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct regular site visits on active projects.
- Ensure communication is maintained with all internal and external stakeholders
- Actively seek out and obtain new business.
- Develop relationships and market the Stutters brand within the restoration/ insurance industries and the larger community.
- Commit to the “On Call Schedule”.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous construction, restoration experience and sound structural knowledge required.
- Advanced knowledge of restoration/construction software including Xactimate, XactAnalysis, sketching software, databases and Microsoft Office programs.
- IICRC certification preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to drive and visit projects covering a vast geographical area.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- On call rotation 24 hours per day
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Salary negotiable based on skillset and experience
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person