Stag Shop is now HIRING an in our new St. John's location!!
Summary: This career will contribute to the Stag Shop team’s existing success by assisting with store operations. Your time will be spent following objectives set out by head office, including assisting the store manager overseeing the sales associates, driving the sales, ensuring that your store is providing customer satisfaction and helping the company with continued growth. You will need to be flexible, organized and demonstrate a high level of leadership while implementing strategy and following the Stag Shop guidelines.
- Lead by example, be a good role model for your staff.
- The Assistant Store Manager supports the Store Manager with operational and human resource functions in the store to ensure customer satisfaction, maximum productivity and profitability, and compliance with company procedures.
- Must maintain open availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends, store openings and store closings according to the needs of the business.
- Must work all busy shifts when manager is not scheduled.
- The Assistant Store Manager must be on call when the Manager is not at the store, or when a Manager is away, and perform manager on duty functions, so ensure you are always available.
- Follow the companies policies and procedures.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Retail Management: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person