*THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION*
BD Equipment is located in Cambridge, Ontario. which buy and sell used machines and also manufacture new machines. Sales efforts are focused on primarily die casting machines and all associated equipment related to the die casting industry. We have a 42,000 sq ft warehouse full of inventory. The inventory changes all the time. Machines are sold and shipped out. New inventory is purchased or manufactured and then later arrives in the warehouse.
The position is all about driving marketing efforts to generate qualified leads. Your goal will be to drive revenue growth through the development and execution of digital lead generation and nurturing initiatives.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Expert in Lead Generation.
· Extend Knowledge with SEO, Google Ads, Wordpress, Elementor and Thrive Arquitect
· Familiarity with email marketing programs and Adobe Suite
· Expert in LinkedIn, Youtube, and other Social media channels.
· Multi-tasking and time management skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Ability to take direction and work independently
· 3-5 years of similar work experience
· Completion of a post-secondary Marketing program
· Create and send email newsletters that add value to our clients
· Track email "error" messages and "bounce backs"
· Find and place ads on various Internet trade directories
· Take the lead on implementing the marketing strategy
· Preparation of product announcements in both print and electronic format
· Strong social and paid digital marketing skills required
· Optimize SEO strategy by looking for ways to continually increase the performance of landing pages and identify keywords
· Monitor all paid ad programs and ensure spending is optimized
· Build powerful landing pages that capture and route leads to our CRM
· Social: Write and post new content, engaging with followers and actively seeking influencers to connect with our brands
· Research and implement new ways to generate more exposure for our business
· Track and report to management on key performance metrics
KNOWLEDGE: This role requires you to be an expert in:
· All social media platforms
· Google PPC and Targeting Ads
· Facebook & Instagram Ads
· LinkedIn Ads
· B2B Marketing
· Landing Page Creation
· Email Marketing
· CRM Management (ACT! Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$25.00 per hour
- Digital Marketing Occupations: 3 years (required)
- WordPress: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person