Durham Medical Centre is a growing diagnostic imaging independent health facility serving the community of the Durham Region. Our practice requires an experienced, qualified and registered Mammography Technologist to perform breast screening tests.
Appointments are typically scheduled between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday and Saturdays between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time/Casual Mammography Technologist with the possibility of becoming Full-Time in the future.
- Mammography I, Mammography II Courses, Specialty certification in Breast Imaging preferred
- Minimum of one year of relevant professional experience in digital imaging
- Accepting new graduates from an accredited Radiography Technologist Diploma program
- Proficient in working with VELOX software systems
- Excellent organizational, communication, decision-making and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, and Excel
Professional references must be available upon request.
Durham Medical Centre appreciates your interest, however, only candidates residing in Canada will be considered and only candidates for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Work Location: In person