EQ3 was born in opposition to trends, vowing instead to focus on timeless designs. We make furniture not fast, but to last. Our greatest hope is to have our pieces passed down like heirlooms. We pride ourselves on being innovators in our industry, and we believe that the more voices and choices we incorporate into our perspective, the better we're able to find creative solutions for modern life. Everything we do is made in consideration of people, of the planet and of our space.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative individual to join our Warehouse Team as a Warehouse Assistant Manager.
You'll be joining our Mont Royal team at 7900 Devonshire Road, in a full-time capacity
- You'll keep the stock room organized, adjusting shelving to make way for new items, and replenishing items as the need arises
- You'll work with Shipping and Receiving to help process shipments, review them for accuracy, keep inventory, and ensure items are properly price tagged before going to the floor
- You'll be responsible for managing, coaching, and recruiting for the Stock Associate team
- You'll work closely with the visual coordinator to create a dynamic, visually appealing storefront and maintain standards for merchandise presentation, signage and general housekeeping
- You'll assist customers directly with in-store pickups, taking items to their cars as needed
- You'll have a hand in building maintenance: identifying issues, scheduling repairs, and taking feedback from the building manager and service provider
- You'll be reporting to the Warehouse Manager
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Minimum two (2) years of Warehouse Management experience
- High school diploma/GED. Post-secondary courses in sales & retail customer service would be a bonus
- Proficiency in retail operations and systems (Point of Sale, Microsoft Office)
- Strong verbal/written communication skills. You should be comfortable motivating, coaching, and managing a retail team
- Knowledge of the retail furniture industry with a strong understanding of marketplace potential
- Knowledge and experience in building maintenance
WORK LIFE AT EQ3:
- A company that supports work-life balance with paid time off and flexibility
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Employee discount program for products, wellness plans, group banking and more
- EQ3 Spirit Committee that promotes community engagement, rewards, and recognition for all employees
- Surround yourself with a community that supports professional growth and collaboration
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
HOW TO APPLY: Submit your complete application by clicking on “Apply to Position” now!
We thank all interested individuals, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.