Reporting Relationship: This position reports directly to the Parts Manager.
Job Summary: The Parts Wholesale Consultant plays a key role in creating and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. This professional is responsible for accurately tracking, stocking, and monitoring parts inventory and assisting the technician in locating the parts needed for service. The Parts Wholesale Consultant will also resolve discrepancies between the computerized inventory and the physical inventory of parts, verify invoices, as well as work to meet customer's needs.
- Relationship expert with a demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
- Visiting wholesale customers such as body shops, repair facilities etc. to solicit business
- ADP or CDK experience is preferred
- Tire selling and after-market performance parts knowledge an asset
- High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation to work required
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include three state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and we offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community but also for our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement, and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodation is available to applicants with disabilities upon request. Please email your request to: [email protected]
Birchwood Chevrolet Buick GMC
To be discussed during interview process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Parts: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 5F Licence (required)
Work Location: In person