- Responsible for opening and closing duties
- Greeting and seating guests, taking food & beverage orders, providing menu suggestions and up-selling menu items whenever possible
- Maintaining restaurant cleanliness standards
- Promoting food & beverage specials to guests
- Settling checks with customers, receiving and processing payments
- Responsible for service of hotel meeting and banquet events.
- Knowledge of restaurant POS systems an asset.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Outstanding guest service skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Previous hotel experience a definite asset
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts 7am- 10pm operating hours.
- Requires standing/walking/bending throughout shift and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Minimum of 19 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages and knowledge of provincial liquor laws.
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail and the ability to multi-task.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.50-$16.00 per hour
- Every Weekend
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Goffs, NS B2T 0N2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- serving: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-01