The Delta Hotels by Marriott – Dartmouth is proud of the reputation it has earned for delivering exceptional customer service. Since opening under the Delta flag, our hotel has consistently been ranked as one of the top five Delta hotels throughout the world for overall guest satisfaction. In each of our departments, our team shares a common goal – providing an exceptional customer experience in a clean, comfortable environment. We have consistently aspired to build a team of the best hospitality professionals in our market, offering training and benefits programs that continue to make us an employer of choice. If you are committed to providing exceptional customer service and want to join a team that shares this common goal, the Delta is presently seeking a Food & Beverage Outlet Server.
Early morning shift. Weekend availability a must.
- Eligible for $500 signing bonus upon completion of probationary period.
- Payment for on call shifts even when you are not called in.
- Eligible for shift premiums based on hotel capacity.
- Access to our employee development/education reimbursement program.
- Company scholarship program for employees and family members.
- Flexible work schedule.
- One earned day off every two months based on attendance.
- 50% reimbursement of monthly transit pass.
- Eligible for $500 payments through employee referral program
- Daily staff meals
- Extended Health and Dental
- RRSP matching
- Marriott’s Employee travel program
Reporting to the Food and Beverage Manager and Outlets Supervisors, the successful candidate will actively participate in all aspects of servicing the hotel’s Food/Beverage Outlets – Dining Room Service, Room Service, and “Grab and Go” Service. This will include ensuring guest and associate satisfaction while maintaining hotel standards.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, high performance team player, with strong work ethic and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment. You must be highly organized, have great attention to detail, possess excellent verbal / written communication skills and have the proven ability to plan and prioritize. The desire to deliver exceptional service to our hotel clients is fundamental to success. Previous hotel food/beverage experience is considered an asset.
Our values are shaped by responsible leadership, collaboration, integrity and accountability. Our employees are integral to our success and, because of this, we greatly value our team and recognize their contributions and importance. If you recognize similar values in yourself, we encourage you to apply by submitting your resume.
While we thank all applicants only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Park Place Centre Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Commuter benefits
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dartmouth, NS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Serving: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person