Be a part of a caring and passionate team that strives for excellence every day!
We are recruiting nurses (RN/LPN) to build a nursing support team for a pediatric client in Penticton, BC. This job will entail providing 1:1 respite care in the home environment.
- Current ‘practicing’ registration with BCCNM
- Valid CPR ‘C’ / BLS certification or better
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
Why work for Resource Ability?
- Competitive wages based on BCNU Wage Grid (prior experience recognized)
- Schedules are flexible!
- Paid orientation, training, and advanced skills education. Specialty training opportunities available
- Paid vacation and benefits available (minimum hours requirement)
- Sick time
Resource Ability is a CARF accredited nursing agency, that provides nursing respite to children with medical needs in their home communities throughout British Columbia. Our nurses provide for our client’s complex care needs, supporting them to live at home with their families, and attend school. We are looking for independent, caring, and dedicated nurses to work with the most amazing clients you will ever meet!
We want YOU to be a contributing factor to our company’s success! Apply now to learn more about the opportunities available in your area.
email - [email protected]
Job Types: Casual, Part-time
Part-time hours: 8-32 per week
Salary: $31.89-$57.78 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
- Do you reside within an 80km radius of the listed location?
- As per current Provincial Public Health guidelines, healthcare employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Practicing License with BCCNM (required)
Work Location: In person