Interlake School Division invites applications for various part time Educational Assistant positions within our schools.
Working under the direction of a resource teacher, classroom teacher or a clinician, Educational Assistants will supplement the regular instructional programs for students, by assisting students in their intellectual, social and emotional development.
Please indicate with your application the specific position(s) you are applying for. Deadline for applications is Friday September 22, 2023 - 4:00 p.m.
· Completion of a High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) Diploma.
· Enjoy working with children and have a basic understanding of their needs.
· Ability to contribute as a team member and willingness to accept guidance and supervision from professional staff.
· A sense of discretion that respects the privacy and integrity of those with whom he/she is associated.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Be a positive influence on the team atmosphere.
Interlake School Division welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment will be subject to satisfactory Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry Checks.
For more information and to view other employment opportunities, please visit interlakesd.ca
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $16.31 per hour
- Company pension
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-22