Raven Force Couriers is searching to fill a few open positions for Part-Time, Package Handlers.
- Unload parcels arriving daily from trailers
- Sort scan and label the parcels according to the manifest
- Place packages in determined areas for the delivery team
- Maintain the package/hour sorting ratio established for the say
- Ensure cleanliness of work area
- Previous warehouse experience (asset)
- Must be able to carry loads up to 50 pounds (if necessary) and be able to stand and walk for several hours
- Must have a reliable form of commute as hours may vary and transit may not be operational for shifts
- Proficient in English
Shift Times usually start by midnight.
Who are we?
Raven Force Couriers is a fast-growing logistics company born during a time of adversity. Created during the COVID-19 pandemic, our company has continued to forge through and continue to grow. Now, we are looking for more individuals to help the company reach the next level. We are an equal opportunity company and fully recognize that each individuals’ diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives contribute to a unique and world-class team.
Our number one goal is to ensure complete client satisfaction. We offer a full range of courier service levels to suit the needs of businesses in the Greater Vancouver Area and throughout Vancouver Island. When customers are unable to find their desired services, we tailor-make our services to meet any and all expectations for service and reliability.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 30 - 35 per week
Salary: $15.75-$17.75 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L4W 5J1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- Overnight Shift (required)
Work Location: In person