We are: An Award Winning, dynamic, collaborative team providing Residential Renovations & Custom Homes Design/Build services to clients throughout the Lower mainland; with a mission of Service, Excellence, and Innovation.
You are: A career-oriented and highly skilled residential construction worker with attention to details seeking a fulltime, creative opportunity, in a great working atmosphere and in leadership position.
Summary: We are looking for a Construction Manager responsible for running and managing residential renovation and construction projects in the North Shore and Vancouver, therefore, the ideal candidate should reside in this area.
Health & Minimum requirements:
- Have your own transportation to and from jobsites all over the lower mainland, and hold a valid BC Driver’s License
- Able to work “hands on” when required
- Own PPE and personal tools
- Clear communication in the English language and able to follow instructions
- Minimum 10 years Residential Renovation or New Construction experience required
- Red Seal Carpentry Ticket (or able to challenge)
- Experience in project coordination / project management
- Understanding building science and “House as a System”
- Solid knowledge of construction sequencing and construction assemblies
- Solid/accurate knowledge of current construction building code
- Ability to interpret construction drawings, specifications, engineering documents etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be an assertive team player that can meet deadlines
- Built Green + Net Zero or Passive House experience is an asset
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers and subtrades
- Cost analysis and control
- Should reside in North Vancouver/Vancouver area
In addition, the successful applicant should exhibit leadership qualities, be a confident team player, have the ability to multi-task, juggle multiple timelines and be able to deal with team members and clients in a non-confrontational manner.
We offer a cooperative and positive work environment, and a competitive level of remuneration, job security and benefits for self-motivated team players interested in a long-term relationship with our firm. Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Full-Time Employee or Subcontract based
- Benefits and Bonuses package available after 3 months
- Start Immediately
If you possess these skills and experience level, please send your resume along with a COVER LETTER stating the points below to [email protected]
1. Expected hourly wage or salary
2. Photos of previous residential construction jobs you have worked on
3. Why you are leaving your previous job or moving to a new one
4. What your career goals are
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WHO LIVE IN GREATER VANCOUVER AND ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTIONS WILL BE CONTACTED. ALL OTHER RESUMES WILL BE DISCARDED.
Job Type: Full-time
- B.C Driver's Licence & Reliable Vehicle (preferred)
Work Location: In person