PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Labelling Coordinator must have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks to assist in the scheduling of packaging and labeling processes. The successful candidate will continuously learn all aspects of the packaging and labeling processes and provide support to the Packaging & Labeling Team Lead.
- Create and Maintain Files for Allocated Batches
- Create Case Labels for each batch for Bulk Boxes and Retail Cases
- Review Certificate of Analysis’ for Product Information
- Request Graphic Designer to create PDFs for Product Labels
- Request Label provider to create proofs for Product Labels and Case Labels
- Request Label Approval from designated Team to ensure accuracy standards are met prior to placing Label order.
- Assemble Label Packaged for Packaging Team
- Update Post Packaging in digital batch files
- Provide Allocation Sheets to designate for requested batches.
- Calculate Label Estimates for each batch.
- Confirm Batch Information in Inventory Report
- Ensure accuracy of sorted and unsorted batches
- Ensure readiness of allocated batches.
- Create Packaged-On-Dates
- Adjust Inventory Report
- Create Lot Codes for each batch being bottled
- Request extra process to input material in a timely manner if needed
- Create Packaging Lot Planner
- Provide Packaging Lot Planners to required Team(s)
- Provide Allocation Updates when necessary.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Health Canada Labeling and Packaging Requirements
- Maintain up to date knowledge of various Provincial Labeling and Packaging Requirements
- Provide Sample Product Labels and Case Labels for Provincial Approval
- Update Process Checklists
- Access and update Ample Organics Bulk/Product Lots
- Update Inventory Report as needed.
- Update New Lot Code Legend when updates are made to the Cannabis Product Lot Code Breakdown
- Update/Create Label Calculators based on bottling trends.
- Create Allocation Sheets/Label Calculators for New Products
- Assist Micro Liaison with Micro-Cultivator Product Name and Label creation.
- Manage Label Archive
- Coordinate Label Destruction
- Create new Case Label Templates and/or Label Sizes for new Products/Packaging
- Print Bulk Bag Labels for Vault Team
- Maintain and reconcile Base Label Inventory
- Provide Print Ready files for new Base Label Designs to Label creators.
- Update Inventory Report as needed.
- Assist in projects to continuously improve department.
- Gather labeled bottles for Marketing Department
- Participating on inventory counts for bottling & labeling product.
- Other Duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient with MS Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Teams
- Basic Math and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Understanding of documentation procedures
ABILITIES AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a professional and confidential environment, exercise discretion and tact.
- Initiative and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check.
- Ability to manage high volumes of work while maintaining accuracy.
- Adaptability to work in a constantly changing and highly dynamic environment.
Delta 9 values the diversity of the individuals we hire and serve. All applicants, including those who require disability accommodation, will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, colour, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. Delta 9 actively works to identify and eliminate discriminatory barriers in the workplace.
This position is subject to Criminal Record Check & Credit Record Check*
Delta 9 is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free recruitment processes and work environment. If you are contacted by Delta 9 regarding a job opportunity, please advise if accommodation measures must be taken to enable you to apply and be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
We thank all who apply but we will only contact those candidates that will be considered for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-28