Parallel is looking for an experienced Truck Driver to support Quesnel and local areas.
Parallel provides product and service solutions to some of North America’s largest resource-based sectors including Forestry, Mining, Aggregate, Steel Recycling, Biomass Energy and Hemp. We are a major construction contractor in Welding, Heavy Fabrication, Millwrighting, Electrical and General-Construction.
The right candidate will be a problem solver and self motivated leader with a professional mindset, pride in workmanship, and get it done attitude.
- Class 3 Driver's License required
- Current Driver's Abstract
- Current Driver's License
- Experienced Class 3 Driver
- Able to work unsupervised
- Positive attitude and superior work ethic
- Must be drug free **
- Willing to work weekends, where required
- Loading and Delivery of materials and supplies.
- Perform pre-trip Safety inspection of vehicle systems and equipment. i.e., tires, lights, brakes.
- Follow all Parallel and governing Safety protocols and procedures.
- Work closely with Parallel's Office Manager, Shop Superintendent, Supervisors and Senior Management, as applicable.
Great compensation including benefits package for Full Time Employees. **
Thank you for your application. Those being considered will be contacted by phone.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$32.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have any safety or training certificates?
- Are you a Canadian Citizen? Unfortunately we are not able to hire out of country for this position.
- Heavy & Tractor-Trailer Truck Driving: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 3 Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road