We are a telecommunications technology and consulting firm focused solely on improving the corporate bottom line by minimizing telecommunications expenses through analysis, interpretation, negotiation and implementation. We are currently accepting applications for the position of Telecom Administrator.
The duties of the Telecom Administratorare described as follows:
- Client telecom invoice upload management using SpikeFli in-house technology platform
- Resolving/logging client service inquiries using MS Outlook
- Set-up/Maintenance of Client files using MS Excel
- Providing assistance as required to current clients
- Dealing with telecom carriers as required over the phone and on chat.
- Dealing with Clients as required over the phone and through email.
- Assisting our Client Services Managers as required
- Other projects as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Telecommunication: 2 years (required)
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in 700 2nd Street SW Calgary, AB T2P 2W2