Join a company that is a CUT above the rest and start your career today!
As one of Western Canada’s leading concrete cutting and coring companies, we can solve any concrete problem. We provide concrete cutting and coring services for projects of all sizes, from large industrial projects to small residential jobs. If you are looking for long-term career with the ability to continually develop and learn new skills, training opportunities, development, and career growth then we want to hear from you!!
Our fleet of excavation equipment includes Skid Steers, Mini Hoes, Excavators, Rubber Tired Back Hoes & Dump Trucks. Our excavation services include: Hydrovac Services, post holes / auguring, trenches, rock breaking, land clearing, removal of footings and slabs, concrete breaking and removal.
If you are interested in applying, please read the description below, then call Dean Kotsos at 403-888-3317 or Derek at 403-333-0585 to apply.
What the job would entail:
- Running various machinery
- Performing manual labor to prepare the job site
- Clean the work area and remove debris
- Transport equipment to and from the site
- Operate machines and trucks,
- Digging trenches, grading, drilling, and excavating
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Class 3 or Class 1 Drivers license
- 1+ years of excavation or skid steer experience is required
- Capable with technical/computer interface on many devices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with clients and coworkers
- Able to lift 50lbs or more
- Provide a clean driver’s abstract.
What's in it for you:
- Starting wage based on experience
- Work alongside an experienced team
- Advanced safety culture & safety training provided
- Opportunities to learn multiple services
- Lots of hours
- Travel opportunities
If you are interest in applying, please call Dean at 403-888-3317 or Derek at 403-333-0585 to Apply
For over 30 years, CanWest has offered an unparalleled level of service and quality to our clients. Founded in Calgary, Alberta in 1982, CanWest Concrete has become an industry leader, known for pioneering new technology and equipment, completing challenging specialty projects, and going the extra mile for its customers and staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Skid Steer: 1 year (required)
- Class 3 or Class 1 Drivers Licence (required)
Work Location: In person