Are you passionate about bubble tea businesses?
Are you someone who always thrives to grow and accomplish more?
If yes, join us today!
If not now, when?
If not me, who?
Founded in Toronto, Real Fruit Bubble Tea has been committed to making fresh fruit drinks healthy and accessible for anyone to enjoy since 2002. We have numerous locations across Canada and USA. As a rapidly expanding business, we want you to join our team and grow with us, and we can build you up from store manager to regional manager and beyond! There is huge potential for growth, and we welcome anyone who is up to a challenging yet rewarding journey!
Toronto Premium Outlets
13850 Steeles Avenue, Hilton Hills, ON, L7G 0J1
As a Barista/Cashier at Real Fruit Bubble Tea, you represent and embody the values and beliefs of the company when delivering the best customer service and quality hand-crafted drinks that Real Fruit is known for.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide exceptional customer service; identify customer issues and/or complaints and handle them in a professional manner.
· Prepare every drink in accordance with Real Fruit’s drinks formula and preparation techniques.
· Taste all drinks to ensure that they meet Real Fruit’s high-quality standards.
· Perform daily opening/closing procedures in accordance with Real Fruit’s standards.
· Maintain the cleanliness of the store.
· Help with the preparation to drinks to facilitate the smooth and efficient operations of the store.
· Show initiative to assist management with floor and inventory controls by monitoring reorder points and taking inventory counts.
· Can work through a variety of shifts and maintain a high-energy level.
· Demonstrate professionalism at all times.
· Demonstrate awareness of store goals and takes action to achieve them.
· Perform other related duties as required.
Ideal Candidate Competencies
· Attitude: proven entrepreneur spirit of working "on-floor" spontaneously, as to motivate and propel the frontline personnel in person and to serve as the role model for co-workers.
· Results-Oriented: demonstrates the ability to consistently perform optimal business results by meeting deadlines and achieving pre-determined goals.
· Communication: effectively conveys necessary information and ideas in concise and meaningful exchanges through verbal and written communications.
· Teamwork/Collaboration: effectively develops healthy relationships with co-workers and encourages idea-sharing that assists to accomplish goals.
· Initiative: proactively seeking opportunities to work outside of job scope to assist various business departments and demonstrates the ability to always go beyond what is required to achieve goals.
· Personal Adaptability: demonstrates the ability to welcome and embrace changes and effectively adjusts to the newly altered environment within the business.
Expectation of Successful Candidate
· Work well in a team environment as an effective team member
· Able to complete job responsibilities without direct super'vision
· Understand the importance of customer service and is customer-focused
· Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrate strong work ethics: responsible, reliable, punctual, and have high integrity
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong hands-on skills
· Is detail-oriented
· Similar prior experience is an asset
If you possess the above qualifications and desire to learn and accomplish more in a welcoming and dynamic organization then you are what we are looking for! Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Real Fruit Bubble Tea Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RFBT's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Salary: $15.50 per hour
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- What is your availability? (What days and what time you can work)
- Do you have QSR experience?
Work Location: In person